Since learning and educating myself about God’s Truth from Jesus on physical ailments I was told that it is possible to completely heal physical ailments through feeling and releasing emotional causes. So I have been experimenting with this over the past few years and have had success in healing a few sicknesses very rapidly over night from feeling and releasing emotions. However, please note that I am not a doctor and in no way am I providing medical advice and you should seek a professional medical doctor for advice in the case of any life threatening physical ailment where necessary.
This is just my personal experience about my growing faith that it is completely possible to heal physical ailments through feeling and releasing emotions. However, there are still times where I become quite resistive to dealing with certain emotions when I get sick. I either make up excuses, choose to remain in denial or both such as the time when I first broke out in hives in 2016.
It was just after I returned to Sydney from the last assistance group in 2016. It was the last two weeks of university for the year and I was in the middle of rehearsing for end of year performances. The pain was unbearable, I couldn’t sleep and it was hell itchy. The hives started to spread to my eyes and all over my body and as I had never had hives like that before it felt like it could be dangerous. I had all sorts of fears come up like what if I might die or go blind, I don’t know if I can handle this, I don’t have the time to feel this, I don’t even know what to feel . . . basically in other words I didn’t want to feel or deal with any of it. I had a lot of resistance and lack of desire to be humble enough to feel my emotions so I went and got a shot at the doctors to make it go away.
As soon as I got the shot I felt immediately my conscience say to me ‘you shouldn’t have done that’ and that I was just prolonging the inevitable experience of feeling and releasing an emotion and that it would at some point return.
Well indeed it did return, two and a half years later in July of 2019 and this time with a vengeance!
I thought right, this time I cannot suppress this, I have to let myself go through this, no matter how many days or months it might take, I have to feel the emotion that caused it. Fear was kicking in and in my mind I imagined months of itchy torture, hives all over my body, the hives spreading to my eyes affecting my sight, sleepless nights, walking around in circles like a mad man and being holed up in my room unable to go anywhere. Again the thought of dying crossed my mind, even tho you can’t die from hives lol.
I still had quite a bit of fear about it and wasn’t 100% completely trusting that I could go through the process. So off I went to the doctors, to make sure that I couldn’t die if I didn’t medicate, and I then went to the chemist just in case lol, and bought an anti-histamine, and ointment to soothe the itching.
I wanted to have everything on standby in case things just got so bad, it would be a last resort. I did use the ointment for a bit on the first day as I still went to work but it didn’t work at all and I was still itchy as a mofo. Other than that I didn’t touch the oral medication.
The first two days I still remained pretty resistive and it wasn’t until the third day after praying and reflecting, I surrendered to the truth of how I was feeling. I could feel the truth bubbling up in me, I knew I was ready to burst. It was late at night, I was still itchy as hell, I jumped in the hot shower and the sting of the water on my skin was excruciatingly painful and I immediately screamed out in pain and burst into tears and started to feel about what I had been suppressing while praying to God. I knew I was touching on the right emotion because I could feel God’s Love and God talking to me through my conscience.
By the time I finished my cry and feel with God, I already felt a difference in my body and the hives were not as itchy. By the morning my hives had retreated and the swelling had disappeared.
So here is the process that I went through this particular time when I got sick with a little bit of background and context to my situation. This may not be the process for everyone but for me this is what I did and also what I usually try to do –
- On the onset of a physical illness I retrace my steps back and go over what may have happened just before the illness presented itself. I’m usually looking for a situation or event where I would have suppressed an emotion. What I mean by suppress, is when an emotion comes up but you deny you have it. I usually involve God and I pray and ask for assistance to help me to get out of denial about whatever issues is causing the physical ailment.
- I also take into consideration the location of the physical ailment because that will also indicate whether its an injury related to the masculine or feminine, or mother or father. So in this case as you can see from the images the bulk of the hives was situated in the sacral chakra area on both my left and right hip and spread down onto the back of my legs. Given that the ailment is hives, this usually is related to anger, and the location would indicate anger in relation to sex and sexuality as that is connected to the sacral chakra.
- Once I have pin pointed the event that triggered the emotion that I suppressed, I then feel about that emotion and what I was truly feeling in that moment.
- In this case I remembered I got angry and I pretended that I wasn’t angry, but I was. I was really angry, fuming angry. It was an entitlement feeling, where I felt justified in my anger projected at someone else (my partner) for what I perceived as her attacking my gender and a demanding anger I had that she should treat me better or love me. The feeling I had come up in me was ‘I’m sick of being treated like shit my whole life for being female and how dare you treat me less than because I’m female. I’ve worked hard to love myself as female (with fists shaking in the air, steam out of my nostrils and ears). Not really lol but that was the emotion coming out of me, extreme fury and rage.
- I then soften to the truth of what actually happened. By that stage, I didn’t feel like bashing or yelling, I was just acknowledging the truth of my anger and facade. It’s like a soft surrender to the truth without judgement, but with a humble heart, that yes I am angry and this is an issue I want to work on. I then pray to know why I was angry and feel the underlying emotion. I ask God to help me to see the truth, to help me to be willing to see and feel the truth.
Anger is just something we use to cover over another emotion, we sometimes use anger to feel powerful and in control. In this case, I did want to feel powerful, like I was worth something and I used anger to try to achieve that. I discovered that I didn’t want to feel my false beliefs about how I feel about myself as a female, that I am not loveable because I am female, that I am worthless because I am female and that I have no value.
This is not God’s Truth but it was still something I had to acknowledge were feelings or errors that existed inside of me that I needed to be in truth about – that I have a deep rage about how I’ve been treated in relation to my gender.
It then went a layer deeper to feeling like my partner (the person I feel is my soulmate) will never love me because I am female and lots of fears about being wrong and what if she’s right that we are not soulmates and I am wrong (an ongoing issue that has been present in our relationship which is another blog post in itself). It’s possible that they are emotions that are taking me away from the real issue nevertheless its what came up for me during this process.
- Once I become aware of what I suppressed through God’s help I then feel that emotion. I still involve God through this process and pray for God to be near while I feel and to give me courage to feel the emotion and to just be truthful. I also sometimes long to receive God’s Love while I feel.In this instance I had a deep grieving heartfelt cry, where I just surrendered to the tears about how I felt about myself. About how I had been unloving, how my anger wasn’t justified and my grief and sadness that my own partner does not desire me because I am female.
- I then measure my pain afterwards and see if it has retreated, if it has I know I felt the right emotion.
- If I still have the pain I know its another emotion or feeling that I’m denying.
24 hrs AFTER
I’ve heard Jesus say we are either motivated by pain or pleasure before we take actions and I can relate to this because by the time I’m experiencing the physical pain of being angry, and I am usually more humble and willing to feel whats underneath and fix the issue.
However, hopefully you can avoid having to get to the point of physical pain and just allow yourself to feel what you feel in any given moment and be truthful about it.
I didn’t want to be truthful, I wanted to be arrogant and prideful that I was in a better condition than I actually was in relation to my gender worth issues. I am still very much injured in this area and have a long way to go in healing how I feel about being female and not to mention many other areas of my life.
Sometimes when we heal a physical ailment by going through the emotional process we can either release causal or facade emotions. I am unsure if in this instance I released any causal emotions, I feel it was mostly facade emotions that I was in denial about. My facade in having a false sense of worth about being female. I mean I can only hope that maybe I released something causal but I still feel it was emotions I was denying in my facade that I released that caused the ailment to heal.
I had a lot of fear about going through this process and I was preparing for the worst that I would be in this situation for a long time, however as you can see the process took me only three days and it could have been a shorter period if I had been willing to be humble and honest much more quicker.
A lot of the times we feel we can’t go through something because we fear the worst and we either suppress the pain with medication only for the pain to manifest again in the body in some other way and we then live in our pain and suffering much longer than needed.
I spent three days in agony and about 30 minutes to an hour of feeling the real deep grief pain and it was over on that particular issue. So the actual pain that we need to feel is much quicker and shorter than the long term pain and suffering we live in.
Also sometimes our physical ailments are connected to causal emotions that weren’t created by us. I have had another experience in 2016 of healing a physical ailment that I believe was connected to a causal emotion, which were created by emotions from my parents from before I was born and in the early stages of my development as a child which I may share in another blog.
It was a similar process where I believe (not 100% sure) I had some really loving spirits to help me with that one, where they shared information from my birth and surrounding my birth that I could not have possibly known in any other way and I healed overnight.
I will leave it here for now, and I hope that this process or information might be useful to others and provide some insight into how to heal a physical ailment through feeling and releasing an emotion.
*Update 15 March 2020
I forgot to include some resources!